We began Thursday with more rain and a fairly bleak forecast...for more rain! The day was cancelled at our 1:15 meeting. However, the pilots had a lengthy discussion about possible alterations to the rules to prevent very low, very fast finishes. Note to self: pilots have way too much time to think when it's raining.
The forecast for the next few days looks better. If we don't fly, there's no telling what the pilots will want to do to the rules!
more news on Friday...Susan